Saturday, October 11, 2014

Time..

Every year is getting shorter; never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over.... Pink floyd.
 
  In another 2 months it will be 2015 .. Shocking .. Nothing new bout a huge list of to do this year . I did complete a lot & a lot is on the anvil . It may see the light of day perhaps not today !.
Recapping these 10 months .. I took part in two Quilting  competitions & love both the quilts I made . Learnt a lot & the feedBack I got from the Dubai quilt competition was so worth it . 
Completed an ufo which was more than 7 yrs .. Yep pls don't faint .. I started this with the intention of foraying into Art quilts / Textile art . "Green Meadows " finally saw daylight .. 70 odd tiny pieces hand stitched 
& machine quilted with ribbon Flowers .
Finished bout 5 or 6 art quilts .. Happy bout that :) ..

My blog did take the back seat .. Procrastination is the reason .. But then again I blog cos I ... I don't know .. 
My boutique , my quilts , bags , dogs , family ..my baking ..  Grateful for all this .. Without all of them this journey would be boring .







2 comments:

  1. another art quilt! wohoo...the quilting is good. I still have no confidence in FMQ, I enjoyed doing small FMQ projects but never happy with the result :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elvira , since you enjoy doing small projects ..gradually increase the size ..you will do superb :) go on start it soon

      Delete